“To die for!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Farmington, CT
“To die for!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Wow, I love breakfast on an ordinary day, but I thought that I was in heaven when I first ate at Cristy's. The restaurant is cozy (albeit a little tight) with a nice atmosphere. They only accept cash, but do have an ATM. Just a warning that the ATM wasn't working the day we went and I had to go across the street to the bank to get money. Our waitress brought us an entire pot of coffee, which was excellent, so we never had to wait for refills.The menu is extensive with a large selection of pancakes, french toat, omlets, etc. We ate here twice in two days and I tried the pancakes, french toast, and omlets. I really liked the blueberry rasberry crunch pancakes. The pancakes are very big. One was probably enough for most people. Get two and you're bringing some home. The omlets are equally as big. They are made with six, yes 6, eggs. Very yummy. I can eat, yet I was unable to finish the whole thing. We really enjoyed Cristy's.

• Visited June 2012

massachussetts
“THE BEST PANCAKES EVER”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

You can eat them all day long.....lots of different flavors and they are huge!!

Visited May 2012
Connecticut
“Christy's Fresh Wonderful Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

If you want the best pancakes around, just go to Christys. The blueberry pancake was awesome, full of fresh blueberries. They have a separate menu dedicated to pancakes that is very creative and made with fresh fruits and cereals.

I went for lunch one day and had the corn beef reuben - excellent. The sandwich had mounds of fresh hot thinly sliced corn beef, sauerkaut and cheese.

The only negative on our last visit was the service. Our waitress was very nice, but unattentive. I got my sandwich and then couldn't find her to get mustard. Every time we needed something she was just was not around. That became a little annoying.

Otherwise, Christy's is great and I will be back and, hopefully, the service will be better.

• Visited May 2012
Wappingers Falls, New York
“Best Breakfast in Westbrook!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Every time we're near Westbrook we stop by Christy's for breakfast. I've had eggs, pancakes, french toast but Christy's hands down has the best bacon, egg and cheese sandwich I have ever had! Now I may have been a tad on the hungry side that morning and possibly a little hung over but I still rate it as the best. Everything is homemade and delicious!

• Visited August 2011
Massachusetts
“Great casual place, excellent food”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We had lunch and breakfast here last week. Everything was fresh, prepared exactly how we asked for it and the price can't be beat! Unreal selection of pancakes. I opted for the avocado, mushroom and cheese omelette and asked for them to cook it well and go light on the cheese, it came out perfectly.

• Visited April 2012