Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A nice place to shop

THis week a new women's store opened and on May 23 another will.They are near Williams Sonoma... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2021
gerard170
East Lyme, Connecticut
Pleasant yet lonely outdoor shopping

I'd been here a few times over the years to do shopping, and each time there were some... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2020
dustythoughts
Manchester, Connecticut

All reviews williams sonoma eddie bauer tanger navy loft upscale
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

There are a lot of great shops in this outlet mall. There are some terrific deals to be had! The mall itself is very clean and looks very pretty and welcoming.

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Visited after beach , small, quiet. Saw about 5 people shopping . Reminded me of a ghost town. Got a few good bargains in Corning, kitchen collection, and VF. Limited stores and they had one pizza place for food. Outlet and stores were clean, staff was very friendly. I am used to the premium outlets with many more stores but this was a nice change.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I have been here multiple times and every time I come I can find what I am looking for. I have more success shopping here than I have in many stores. Prices are good.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

A small discount mall with the usual suspects. I particularly liked that they had E BAUER. My wife doesn’t really care for this one as the shops here are not particularly upscale, but to each their own.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank steverA8718SU
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My first time here, it was nice to walk around but the choice of stores is limited. 2 exits south of Westbrook is Clinton Crossings with a much larger selection of stores.

Date of experience: July 2018