“It's shopping”

Tanger Outlets Westbrook
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Westbrook
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Hollister, Hanesbrands, Reebok, J.Crew, Old Navy, Williams Sonoma, Bath & Body Works, Carter's and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Westbrook. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

It's a pretty typical outlet mall. We stopped here quick to find something specific and didn't spend too much time here. If you been to any other Tanger Outlets or Premium Outlets then this one isn't much different. If you love outlet malls...you will love it! They did have an old train set up outside which I thought was picture worthy, but cannot find the picture now.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"hollister"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am in Seventh Heaven!!!! I go to CT shore line quite often and during my last trip there, I went to my favored stop Tanger Outlets, be known to me they just opened Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton Store there! What a delightful surprise?

I was so excited to find rim soups for my china pattern with super great price. Assistant Manager Brenda was very knowledgable and super helpful. I was looking for Lismore letter opener, she didnt have it there because it was a discontinued item but she went an extra mile and called one of their stores and find me one!

Store was very well stocked, beautifully displayed and staff made me feel home! Great hospitality.
And the merchandise! I would love to take one of each to home. I will include a few pictures of the store.

Every time when I am in the area, I make sure that I stopped at Tanger Mall. There are 50 some stores and a movie theater. Great selection of stores and great pizza restaurant .

1  Thank Virginiaarv
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very nice outlet mall, not far from the CT shoreline. All the stores you could want, and discounts available for AAA members, or go to the service desk to get your coupon book.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to the Tanger Outlets in Westbrook for the first time last weekend. This is a great place to shop with a wonderful selection of stores to choose from. There are about 50 stores plus a movie theater. There are only 2 places to eat, which is really the only drawback. However, there are plenty of places to eat in the surround area. The good news is, Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets are a little more than 6 miles down the road, so it's like shopping heaven. Perfect place for back to school and holiday shopping.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Have stopped here every time we go out to the shore/mystic/casino. Great deals. Memorial day sales were fantastic. We just visited after July 4th, sales were good, great customer service when returning items bought on previous trips. As other reviewers have noted there is only one restaurant (a pizza place), we were going to go in but it was really crowded with a long line. The VF outlet store, Haggar, Hollister and Eddie Bauer were our favorites.
Definately dress for the weather as this is not enclosed. Wear comfy shoes.
If you're looking for a place to eat after shopping we had asked the gas station owner on the corner and she sent us out to rt one (make left out of outlets at light). We found Bills seafood down the road on the right, but she had said that there were many more restaurants down that way (we just went to Bills)

1  Thank Amy L

Been to Tanger Outlets Westbrook? Share your experiences!