“A Summer Treat not to be missed!”
Review of Tulmeadow Farm

Tulmeadow Farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in West Simsbury
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Great place for kids, families and ice cream lovers of all ages! Try the raspberry chocolate chip on a waffle cone. It's a local favorite!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Hi:

A great place to stop while driving through or just for a quick snack. I have not found a flavor yet that I do not like. Vintage farm store and cows across the street to watch!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Been enjoying this place for years. Last night $11 and change for 2 skimpy ice creams. Besides the high price the cows this year absolutely stink .. I mean it smells beyond farm smells. No where to sit. All the carts are dirty the hay bales look bad too and bags of open / old compost or mulch strewn on carts. Honestly just looks like no one cares. And did I mention much smaller portions for more money.

Just not what it was at all. We ate in the car wondering why we went out of our way to get here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Fantastic Ice cream!! LOVe the fall selections when they have pumpkin ice cream!!! so good! Lines form on hot nights, but no one complains!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Went here based on all of the excellent reviews and left here wondering what all the fuss was about. Granted my wife and I are ice cream snobs but theirs didn't hold up to the quality, consistency, taste or flavors available elsewhere. The red raspberry chip was good; the dark chocolate chips in it were great. My wife had the dark chocolate and found it rather tasteless and not as creamy as would be expected. We also found the farm store itself to be average. Overall the place seems to be neglected; dead or dying hanging plants, nothing really eye appealing anywhere. Guess we are rather jaded, and in the minority on this place.

Date of visit: July 2018