“Won't be going back.”

Cuisines: Chinese
New Haven, Connecticut
“Won't be going back.”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We've eaten from this place many times, however, after tonight, I won't be going back. As I was siting at a table waiting for my food, I noticed what appeared to be something moving on the floor. A closer examination revealed it was a roach. It was on its back struggling to get back on it's legs. From that, you know I had to look around and that's when I noticed two more. The one on its back and one of the others were decent sized. The one that really concerned me was very tiny, which is a sign of infestation. It's one thing to assume a place may have roaches, but to see them is another story. Overall, the place has had decent food, but the roach thing did it for me. Want good Chinese food, try State Garden II in Westville. Good food and an inspection score of 88.

Visited December 2012