Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven
Hampton.com
$152
$144
$84
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
$191
$116
$195
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Quality Inn East Haven(East Haven)(Great Value!)
$87
$52
All reviewsnew havenhome from homeroom was cleanplace to staybagelsindoor poolgreat roomshort driveoff the highwaybusiness tripconvenient locationjocelynwalmartbwconnecticutyalecollege
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband & son have stayed at the BEST WESTERN for 2 weeks...We were checked in with ALI, who was an absolute polite gentlemen. Even fixed a mix up about our room promptly! MS.BEN has always been SOO pleasant and accomodating to my family. I am transferring jobs & getting my family situated...this place has made our transition, that much easier. I would come stay here again and have family & friends enjoy it too!! So give it a try!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
bestwesternWesthaven, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear PhilipeNull,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and service and Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter.

I am passing your comments to Ali and Ben knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My family from California visited me and they stayed in this hotel. First I was a little bit hesitant when I saw the empty building. But when I entered the lobby , the Front desk staff was smiling and even my family was a little bit early than the check in time, they allowed us. They ask if we want the back side of the hotel and we said we wanted the Highway side. They are very accommodating and the Front Desk staff especially the morning staff was great. The room was clean and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Joseph C,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at the Best Western Executive Hotel-New Haven-West haven.

We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I would like to recommend this hotel to the parents and students of University of New Haven and Yale University because this hotel is only 2 and a half mile from University of New Haven and 4 Miles from Yale University. Rate is very affordable and they have a complimentary full breakfast.
The rooms is clean and the Front Desk Staff was great. They gave me all the information I need the Shuttle bus to the Univerisyt of New Haven. The Walmart is across the street. and a lot of restaurants nearby. The place is very safe. This a hotel for everybody.

Room Tip: Please ask for a University of New Haven Rate and they will give you the best rate.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed for two nights and definitely would return. The room was clean and comfortable and the location was easy to find. The staff was friendly and there was a dunkin donuts, subway, and denny's nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
bestwesternWesthaven, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments with our accommodations and service during your recent visit at our hotel.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Executive Hotel the next time you are in New Haven-West Haven area. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the best hotel in West Haven. It is 4 miles away from New Haven Area ( Yale University)
There is a new train station in West Haven. Very close to VA hospital and University of New Haven. They gave me a very good rate because my son studies in University of New Haven.
There is a complimentary Hot Breakfast and the rooms are very clean and the Front Desk Staff was very friendly and very helpful. They gave me a Connecticut Guide and recommend some restaurant in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
bestwesternWesthaven, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

On behalf of the staff of the Best Western Executive Hotel-New Haven-West Haven.I would like to thank you for your survey. We look forward for your return.

Jocleyn Rojas