“longtime customer”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been eating at Bao's for 19 years. I have tried other Chinese restauarants in the area and I always end up back at Bao's. All their food is good. The crab rangoon & steamed shrimp dumplings are favorites.

1  Thank funfuns
There are newer reviews for Bao's Kitchen

Reviewed July 16, 2011

The food is amazing. I've never actually ate chinese food, and on that day, I stopped by to grab my lunch. The kitchen was busy, as always. Bao's grabbed my attention, and now, I always come to Bao's. Their service, food, delivery--I love it!

2  Thank lillypod99
Reviewed October 6, 2009

extremely fresh, very good food. Service always pleasant.

1  Thank sullific
Reviewed March 20, 2008

We have been ordering from Baos for many years and had always been pleased with the quality of food and delivery service. The past several times we ordered the service and quality have been inconsistent such as not quite getting what we ordered, being given different costs even though we always order the same thing, and getting containers that are only about three quarters full. I was even told one week when I questioned as to why my total cost was higher than our usual total that it was because the cost of flour had gone up so the pork fried rice now cost more.(??????-I didn't know that rice was made with flour:)) The following week my total was back to the original total we always pay. The last time I ordered after waiting 45 mins for the delivery we did not receive any of the rice that went with the food we ordered. I called and the girl who answered put me on hold while I was still talking with her, then got back on the phone, questioned what I ordered, and gave me a rote and very unsincere "Sorry". Another 45 mins later the lukewarm rice was delivered to my door. We had been ordering from Baos weekly but next week I will be ordering elsewhere.