“15 years later....still amazing”
Review of Zuppardi's Apizza

Zuppardi's Apizza
Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in West Haven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I hadn't been back to West Haven from Maine since my grandmother passed away but on our way to New York City for a recent mini vacation I made it a must to detour and return. WOW was it worth it! Nothing has changed.......the homemade sausage is still as incredible as I remember, and that crust! Nothing compares. Since I was a child, wherever my family has moved, and tried other pizza places along the way we use Zuppardi's as the true measure of a good apizza. Still a family-friendly atmosphere. No frills just FANTASTIC apizza. My only complaint? It's so far away!

There are newer reviews for Zuppardi's Apizza

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The best sausage pizza ever with a foxon park birch beer always feel welcomed there
they use fresh ingredients and take pride the quality is excellent

1  Thank db639
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Dined here with the family. The pizza was great. If your in the area and in the mood for a good pie this is a great option.

1  Thank mattfales
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Snotty people, oily pies, overpriced. Been living in West Haven for 60 years and Zuppardi's is at the bottom of my list. Forget the paid-for "professional" reviews about this place, it's not worth stopping here.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Despite reviews on local news, we were troubled by the pizza at Zuppardi's. We made a special trip to explore it, only to find an odd limp crust, strange mixture of cheeses, and lipids which just flowed off the surface. Maybe the cook was having a bad day. Whatever the reason, we weren't motivated to either rave or return. Sorry about that.

Been to Zuppardi's Apizza? Share your experiences!