“Delicious food, relaxing atmosphere, attentive friendly staff make a reservation being your appetite!”
Review of iD Brazil

iD Brazil
Ranked #11 of 155 Restaurants in West Haven
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Naugatuck, Connecticut
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We heard about this restaurant on Facebook.
A friend had went there with a Groupon offer and gave it rave reviews.
We decided to try it.
We read all the reviews and were very pleased to find that the reviews were correct.
This place is a hidden gem! I had never tried Brazilian food before and I wasn't sure what to expect.
The staff was friendly and attentive,explaining how everything works.To my surprise, I immediately enjoyed the food.
The rodizio ($25pp) service brings the meats directly to your table where they carve as little or as much as you like. The bacon wrapped chicken was my favorite! You can also choose to the salad bar buffet (about$8)and purchase the meat by the pound (about $8).
We didn't even get to try all the meat selections, there were so many!
We will go back again, didn't get to try the roasted pineapple, so a return visit is in order.
FYI some of the meats are salty, which could be a concern for some people.
Parking area is small and I'm the rear, it was lit but more lighting could be added.

• Visited December 2013

New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When I am hungry, this is where I go.”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Food is awesome. You can have all you can eat (They bring beef, chicken-so delicious, bacon wrapped chicken or grilled pineapple) or weigh it. Fresh food and delicious BBQ. Management is good. The owner came and talked to us. Comparing to the same Brazilian BBQ in Bridgeport, it's up-scaled environment. It even has a full bar in another room. We ordered our regular drinks and they brought it to our table. Love the hot chillies offered at the bbq table. Every time I think of the food there with the chillies, my mouth is running.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank sinocent
Portland, Connecticut
“Best Brazillian Churrascaria between NYC and Boston!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Churrascaria restaurants in a number of big cities on the East Coast and iD Brazil's food and service is a suprise find right here in Connecticut!

While the interior decor is rather simple compared to their big city cousins, the food is just as delicious, if not better, and the staff much more friendly!

Our server, Christina, was always there with more roasted meats to sample and even though very busy, still kept a big smile going!

If you have never been to a Churrascaria restaurant before, you are in for a treat that is priced right!

1 Thank Kayleigh K
West Haven, Connecticut
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The concept is bistro style, they come to your table with rotisserie skillets and shave off pieces at your leisure, with a Brazilian twist. Went with Groupon coupon so got great value. Some of the best food I have ever eaten, and our waiter was phenomenal. He even helped me search through the garbage for my keys that I lost, and remembered what color the lanyard was, what color my phone was, etc. I left incredibly full. Totally impressed. The buffet was average but the meats they come to your table with were to die for.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John T
Orange, Connecticut
“Meat lovers Paradise!, Great food, great staff, fantastic price, go hungry!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've never been to a Churrascaria Restaurant, my gf told me about it. We tried to go to the one in Startford but it has been closed.
We found this restaurant and had to try it. WHAT A HIDDEN GEM this place is.
Victor was awesome in explaining how things worked, very attentive and really friendly.
The food was fantastic, beef, pork, chicken, sausage, and the roasted pineapple with cinnamon was so good!
Cold and hot side dishes set up buffet style and everything was fresh and oh so delicious!

Great Job Victor, keep it up!!

People, you have to try it, go there, you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CT-Foodie60

Been to iD Brazil? Share your experiences!