Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Haven
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Good Stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night and it was a good stay. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows, well I would like to know where to buy pillows that comfortable. The bathroom was pretty spacious. No tub, walk in shower and it seemed extremely clean. The room was clean, cozy but big. The continental breakfast was actually really good. They had waffles, eggs, ham and the regular things you would expect. The hotel staff we only had to deal with at check in and check out but they were helpful and friendly. Nothing happened that was out of the ordinary and nothing about this place was sketchy! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Holly A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Marina M,

It was so nice to read your great review about your recent stay. I see you loved our pillows so much you would like to buy some for yourself. I could certainly provide you with information on where we puchase them if you would like to call me. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Came here for a family reunion. Clean room, comfy beds, nice bathroom. Loved the microwave and refrigerator. Close to highway and across the street from a huge walmart. One star down because we were over charged.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Markia P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you had a great ime at your family reunion. We hope you stay with us again if you come to the West Haven area.
Hanover
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I spent 4 days at the Hampton inn and were very pleased with our stay. The room was clean and everything went well. We did not have to go to the hotel staff for anything. The only complaint was that my husband and I like to swim and parents allowed their kids to scream and the pool area is not too large so the noise level was very uncomfortable. Over all the hotel was a pleasant experience

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Pamela M,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your recent stay. It was great to see your 4 day stay was enjoyable. I am sorry to hear the noise level was uncomfortable in the pool area. We hope to see you again soon!
Jefferson City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Huge room, reasonable price and staff take care of u here. we showed up extremely late for a check in. Staff greeted us with a smile and got us checked in really fast so we could get to sleep. They have a big continental breakfast. Not sure I would eat most of it, but for families with kids it's a great place.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Holly A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear god69father,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay. It was nice to see how happy you were with our team, breakfast, and your room. i will besure to share your comments with our team. we hope to see you soon!
East Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

My room was clean and smelled nice when I arrived. The bathroom was well stocked. The hair dryer died after a few seconds so I called the front desk. I had someone at my door in 3 minutes and a brand new hair dryer in place in less than 15 minutes.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear tla31,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled so see you enjoyed your room and your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
NY, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The bathtub was dangerously slippery and the shower had very poor water pressure. I always stay at a place that includes breakfast, but I was disappointed with this one.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Rose P,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear you were comfortable in our nice clean rooms. I am sorry to hear that the tub was very slippery and the water pressure was poor. I will certainly be looking into this and have these issues corrected immediately. I am also sorry to see that you were disappointed in our breakfast. We take all feed back from our guests and work toward improving every day. We hope the bad was an exception and you will try us out again when in the area.
Clinton Township, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice hotel, not too near the freeway. Thank goodness for guaranteed late arrival. Trip tik and google blew the directions. Punched in On-Star and we were pointed In the right direction. Staff very friendly and apologized for the direction mishap. Wasn't their fault. Very nice room away from hall traffic. No problem hooking up with Wi-Fi. Continental breakfast was great. Would definitely stay again on another trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Location
Dear Robert T,

Thank you for sharing your review on your experience during your recent stay. We are delighted to see you enjoyed our free wifi and breakfast. We hope to see you again on your next trip.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Haven
New Haven Hotel
New Haven Hotel
#3 of 12 in New Haven
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Haven

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven? Share your experiences!