I spent a night here with two young children on the drive to New York as it's just off the interstate.
It's a slightly newer Hampton Inn than some others I've stayed in. Room was clean and large - although the bed was a little soft for my liking. The pool isn't huge - but my sons enjoyed their swim.
Breakfast is what you'd expect from a Hampton - a choice of cereals, waffles and baked goods - there was also a limited choice of hit food (sausages and scrambled egg). There is also a large area to sit, which made a change from some other motels I've stayed in.
Staff were friendly. They recommended the Texas Roadhouse next door to get something to eat - and it was a good choice. It's obviously popular - but tell the staff there that it's your first visit - and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the coastline of Connecticut during your stay in West Haven. Our property is located 10 minutes from New Haven, the home of Yale University and is close to many area attractions like Bradley Point Park and Yale Peabody Museum. Enjoy free WiFi and a hot free breakfast, as you relax in our clean & fresh Hampton beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven-South-West Haven Hotel West Haven
- Hampton Inn And Suites New Haven-South-West Haven