“Come for the Pho Soup but order other things too”

Pho Boston Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 179 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Come for the Pho Soup but order other things too”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is a place that you will talk about for a long time, if you like Vietnamese food. It is not much on appearance or atmosphere, but it has great pho soup. It gets pretty busy for lunch and for dinner. The wait staff is hurrying around filling orders and does not have a lot of time to spend with you. However, patrons do not come to be pampered but instead come for the food.

I have eaten here on countless occasions. I come with the intention of trying more things off the menu, but can not stop myself from ordering the pho soup. On the occasion that I have ordered something different, I have not been disappointed. The food is fresh and authentic. I would imagine the best way to visit is with some adventurous people and to order a number of different dishes and to eat it family style. Everything always looks good and all the patrons always look happy.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tdiso

Ct
“Wow”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The Pho is a must. You needn't go further but if you do we haven't tried anything that was just OK, really good to Yummy!
Hole in the wall that is definite if you're in the area!

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellent Pho, Great Appetizers, Awesome service”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife an I have been here 20+ times. I can't understand why anyone would rate this less than 5 stars. This is our favorite Vietnamese restaurant and we have never had a bad experience. The staff is friendly, food comes out fast and everything is so delicious. We always order the #4 with pork, and a bowl of Pho. I get the #25 and Bonnie gets the #30. Oh and dont forget to try the bubble teas, our favorites are avocado smoothie and regular mango.

Visited June 2012
Connecticut
“Tasty but Slow”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Good experience but the waiters are a little on the slow side even though it is worth the wait. I had the chicken soup w/noodles and boy was it delicious. Large bowl plus fried chicken wings which my buddy had. All for a good price. Dont go super hungry because there will be a slight wait but nothing to worry about

• Visited April 2012
Bloomfield, Connecticut
“What would lunch be without a stop to Pho Boston”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

What would lunch be without a stop to Pho Boston on a given week. We have been going to Pho Boston regular for the past 10 years. The food is freah, cooked to order and served fast. The best Vietnames restaurant I've eaten in.