“Everything is good with Cosi Bread!”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #120 of 172 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Everything is good with Cosi Bread!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Great sandwiches and salads, delicious bread, outdoor seating, cozy indoor seating, delicious drinks, tableside smores and more!

New York City, New York
“Dependable and usually good”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I had lunch there yesterday, and it is still good, busy but more efficient than it used to be. The West Hartford location has kind of an odd layout, with an attached but largely out-of-sight back room that doubles the seating and leads to the public parking lot. We had a variety of menu offerings. One flatbread pizza (Margherita) was declared to be delicious by a very hungry teen boy, but his brother did not like the Smoky BBQ chicken pizza much at all, and frankly it did not look tempting to anyone else, either -so we did not even try it...) The shrimp salad and a lighter side Signature salad were each great and the last hungry teenage boy wolfed down a chicken parmesan melt and probably could have eaten another. If you don't want soda I like that they have large glasses for water. The front room is much more fun, despite the busyness of the place, which is half the show.... some banquette seating and light from large windows. In the summer outside dining is great.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank withkidstravel
“Not bad for fast food”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Not bad but the ingredients could be fresher. It's definitely got a fast-food feel but is ok if you're on the go.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Went above and beyond to please us”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I go to nice restaurants all the time but always too lazt to write a review. I was so impressed by the food and service that I had to come up here just to write this.
My husband and I were looking to find a great restaurant that is romantic and the food would be excellent. This was our anniversary. When we arrived the hostess was very sweet said Happy Anniversary and gave us a quiet table. The waiter went above and beyond. He was prompt and polite. Never rushed and was always around to refill our drinks. We ordered the Prime Rib Special which comes with their amazing Fleming's salad, side and dessert. Now..some people might think its no bid deal to serve a great prime rib but its actually not easy to figure our the right tempeature so that it melt in your mouth. The food was so great and when the dessert came out, The kitchen have decorated our chocolate lava cake with hearts and by writting Happy Anniversary on the plate with Chocolate.
As we were leaving our waiter even brought us Truffles and a Happy Anniversary card.
The service all the way through was amazing and the Food I just cant stop bragging about to my friends.
Not only will I encourage everyone I lknow to dine there but I will be going back as often as I can.

• Visited May 2011
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I go to Cosi every week for lunch. This place always has fresh bread and it is delicious! I always settle for Cosi duo and get a small soup/ half sandwich. This costs me about $8
Must try: Cheesy Chicken Tortilla soup (available only on Thursdays), TBM melt, Chicken Tinga, Signature salad.

• Visited January 2011