“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stop here when I need something quick for dinner and don't want to cook. They have thin and thick sliced pizza. Honestly I have never sat down for dinner here, I always do the take out, quick dining area. There pastas are good, salads are huge and I believe they have a bar if your interested in sit down.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Luna's has a nice location in West Hartford. The buffalo chicken pizza here is wonderful!! I love the crust here!!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The pizza was awesome, exactly what I had been looking for in the area. Crispy crust and fresh ingredients. Delicious. The staff was friendly and premises looked clean and well kept. We will definitely return.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Luna since their days in Hartford's south side with the funky 50's formica and chrome tables has been a favorite. They have expanded since then but seem to keep the same great features. Their ingredients appear fresh and the crust is not too thin or too thick. Just right for my taste. Not a fancy joint just good food from salads to pizza.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We have been loyal fans of Luna's for years. Their pizza is better than any other I have ever had. My favorites are spinach with ricotta and their veggie pizza. The service is also wonderful.