“Bertucci's is a chain but the restaurants vary... there are better than this one” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hartford, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I like Bertucci's... but this one does not match the ones in Newington and Avon. they both beat it hands down. I don't really know what the problem is, it just was not that good, service was a little lacking... waited forever for rolls.... seems pretty simple... also rich old ladies coming in and bringing their little dogs? Is this Hollywood? Anyway I would not have minded it if the food was not just average... with average service....

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tea G

Hartford, CT
“A very good franchise restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our family have been Bertucci's fans for decades. We've been to this one and the one on the Berlin Turpike in Newington dozens of times and are always impressed by the freshness of the food and the care with which it's prepared. This is not stuff that is slapped together; the recipes are good and the dishes tend to be distinctive and nicely presented.

This one in Bishop's Corner is a little bit quieter than some Bertucci's, which can get pretty jangly with all the hard tile surfaces and large numbers of younguns. The service is also a little more classy and thoughtful here, the staff seems pretty well-trained. Even when it fills up, they get you seated and get your meal out in style and in a reaonable amount of time.

The restaurant is a good value and rarely disappoints.

• Visited September 2012
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Love the Baked Chicken & Tortellini Gratinati”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We eat here a few times a year - maybe 6 times this year - because this location is very close to our house & it's very kid-friendly. The service is very inconsistent, sometimes it can be pretty awful & slow. The food is nothing gourmet, but it's fairly consistently good. As the title indicates, I have a favorite dish, but I've tried many different menu options and I'm never disappointed. The drinks are tasty but VERY weak. The bread and oil to start is tasty but filling.

CT
“It's all bout the rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

The hot rolls are what gets me. The service is quick, especially if you are on a time crunch. Pizzas there are quite good.

“Worse Bertucci's I've ever been”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

I'm a big fan of Bertucci's. While we were in the area we went there for lunch. I was expecting to get what I get in Milford Bertucci's. But it was a big disappointment. I ordered cheese ravioli for my child which arrived almost half frozen. The bread they serve before the meal arrives wasnt warm enough. My baked tortellini was overcooked and finally the hazelnut crostata was terrible. They removed crostata from our bill but of course I would love to have my crostata and pay for it. I would not recommend this place.

• 2 of 5 bubbles