“Filling and Tasty”

Tapas Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 171 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Filling and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Love the Greek salad and the vegetarian chili. Servers are friendly and efficient. Atmosphere is friendly and welcoming

Visited May 2013

“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Wonderful menu. I would get fat if I ordered everything that looked delicious! The servers are friendly and the experience was wonderful.

Visited August 2012
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Needs some updating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Upon entering the restaurant it is a bit confusing as there are two glass doors to two separate eating areas. It is not clear which one to go through. After we randomly picked one and were seated I noticed all the other customers coming in all seemed to hesitate as well, not sure what to do.

Once seated in the restaurant I noticed a large display cabinet that looked quite old and was dirty. Not sure what its purpose is but it was an eyesore and should be removed.

The restaurant carpet is quite old and needs to be replaced. If nothing else it is in need of a deep cleaning. The glass window that separates the two sections of the restaurant needed to be wiped down.

The restrooms are extremely small.

Now for the good
Our server is very friendly and helpful. The food is actually quite good. The menu items are a bit unique and different.

I dont think I will return though

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank NewEnglandTraveler23
Avon, Connecticut
“NEVER had a bad meal here!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I eat here regularly and have never had a bad meal. I LOVE this restaurant!!! It is our go to place and it is a 15-20 minute ride for us. The food is freshly prepared, the service is great. The atmosphere is simple. Just great food at a good price.

• Visited January 2013
Hartford
“Interesting menu. Friendly atmosphere. One little negative observation.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have been here numerous times, most recently on January 17, 2013. Both of us in our party of two ordered specials: salmon (yummy) and chicken medallions, which were a little tough. Salmon came with broccoli not broccolini as advertised. But waitstaff was attentive and friendly and dinner was satisfying. Our shared dessert of banana chocolate chip cake was very good as were their famous Greek salads that preceded our dinners. One thing that bothered me quite a bit, though. Two women came in and seated themselves at a table that was set for four. They were asked to move to a smaller table. But when a man and woman came in a few minutes later and did the same thing, they were allowed to stay at the very same table. Troublesome, as this restaurant does not take reservations.

1 Thank HartfordOwl