“FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2019

As my husband said “I cannot imagine a better meal.” We hadn’t been here in several years because we don’t live in the area. Today we are reminded just how worthy this place is for a special trip. From the minute you walk in the door the service is wonderful. Everyone is attentive, pleasant and accommodating. And the FOOD! OMG. We had the kale salad, afresh and tender mix of kale, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and bacon with a wonderful dressing. I could’ve just been satisfied with that but we also had the grilled lobster and cheese sandwich (an Oprah special) which comes with a green salad, a garbanzo side salad and onion rings. Absolutely delicious in every respect!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent salad to start and a marvelous gigantic and delicious pork chop topped with grilled pork belly on a bed of brussel sprouts. Yummy. The other three in the party also love the meal.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We love Bricco's. Great Italian food and so much more. Menu varies with the seasons and everything we have ever ordered there has been wonderful.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I've only been to Bricco over Twenty Times and I think it's time too review my meals!!

Each & every time the food just gets better & better,

How they do it is a mystery to me but I'll keep coming back for Lunch or Dinner,

Ruvainn
* sometime with my wife & sometime on buisness

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Bricco is a Great restaurant with good food. I highly recoomend the salmon and the chicken for dinner. The chicken is tasty and very moist. The salmon has a mustard glaze which really blends in well. I love this place for lunch with many great salads where you have the option of adding shrimp, chicken or steak. This is also a great place for happy hour. If you go during happy hour on a Thursday or Friday, you will need to get there by 4pm to get a seat in the bar area. When the weather is nice, Bricco has a nice small outdoor eating area. I found the service to be very nice and accommodating. After ordering, the food comes out very promptly. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere. Some of the tables for two are very close together so this may be a draw back.

Date of visit: July 2018