“Worth the trip, wherever you live”
Review of Harry's Pizza

Harry's Pizza
Ranked #55 of 179 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Worth the trip, wherever you live”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The first time I went to Harry's, I traveled from New Hampshire and met up with a colleague from Philadelphia who heard about Harry's from an old friend living in San Francisco. It's that good. Many have commmented on the crust, and it IS delicious and wonderfully thin, but what I love the most about Harry's is the hard-to-find toppings that they feature. The clam pizza loaded with garlic is outstanding, as is the one with eggplant. Yes, the traditional pizzas are yummy, too. The ambience is pretty non-descript, but I always prefer to eat there so the pizza will be piping-hot and fresh out of the oven. Oh, if only they had one in New Hampshire....

• Visited December 2011

Hartford, Connecticut
“There's something about Harry!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Just something about the way he cooks and season's his thin crust pizza - the area has many excellent pizzarias and Harry is as good or better than most of them.

Visited July 2012
West Hartford, Connecticut
“can't find a good pizza in MD”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I wish Harry were still around. He isn't, but, thank goodness his formula for great pizza is. One of my sons and his wife live in MD, and every time I visit them, we have pizza as a quick, easy, take-out supper. It's never good. When they visit me here, we MUST go to Harry's in Bishop's Corner where my tall, extremely thin daughter-in-law eats an entire small pizza by herself. She guards her pizza as if it were one of the most precious objects in her possession.
In the morning, If I'm walking behind Harry's, I can smell the sumptuous odor of roasted garlic, and I know that I'll be in a booth on Sunday evening relishing my weekly pizza.

• Visited August 2012
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Great Pizza, Good value, friendly service”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Friendly staff make you feel very welcome.
Pizza is zagat rated, and deservedly so.
Can't speak highly enough of Harry's - just wish they delivered!
Visit them, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
“Pizza at its finest”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Love on a plate -- Harry's thin crust, plain cheese pizza is pizza at its finest. They make wonderful pizzas with various toppings, but their plain cheese pizza proves how truly wonderful their pizza is. We went to the Harry's in West Hartford Center & had a lovely pizza.