“Tasty and fun small plates !”
Review of Vinted

Vinted
Ranked #14 of 186 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: VINTED offers an unprecedented selection of more than 60 winesavailable by the glass, accompanied by a Modern American Tapasmenu specifically created by The Federal executive chef MichaelPresnal to complement the impressive wine list.The entire wine list, including exclusive "reserve" selections, isavailable by the 1-ounce taste, 3-ounce half glass, and 6-ouncefull glass. VINTED utilizes state-of-the-art WineStation technologyto preserve and dispense all wines, storing them at the propertemperature for maximum enjoyment under inert gas, allowingthem to be served fresh for up to 60 days after opening.VINTED also features a full bar, featuring craft beers, house-madespirit infusions, and our signature "spin" on classic cocktails.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went to Vinted for Happy Hour, which is only on drinks and not on any food. One white wine and one red wine are discounted to $5 a glass as well as the well drinks which are top notch wells, $5 a cocktail, not bad. I felt that there could have been at least one food item that was happy or discounted. There is a very large wine list and you can order pours from 1 ounce to a bottle. We started with the blue fin Tuna Tartar, which was excellent, presented in a perfect circle, it was visually pleasing and we considered ordering another. We ordered the fried baby brussels and the fried baby artichokes, they were both good but presented identically. Next we shared the seared wild salmon with the jalapeno salsa and sriracha vinaigrette, this dish had good flavor and the salmon was perfectly cooked. One of my favorites was the Seared Scallops with the porcini mushroom cream, so delish. My other favorite was the Bone Marrow cacciatore, the sauce with the gnocchi was devine. Everything is pretty rich, we shared 6 plates between the 3 of us and i felt satisfied but I could have had one or two more bites of a few of the items I mentioned.I would go back but I would like to see some specials or seasonal items. Jordon is a very fun and entertaining bartender. One other note is that they do serve late on the weekends till midnight.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Vinted specializes in "small plates" and the menu selections are inventive and diverse. The food is very tasty, but very rich. The wine list is pretty extensive but not so very diverse (surprising for a place call "Vinted"). I think the per glass prices are very high. It's fun to order a bunch and share. I went with couples once and once with a bunch of women. Both times I enjoyed the food, griped about the price of wine-by-the-glass. But I went back and will go back again! Try it, you may like it!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The staff is friendly and concerned. The Food is Top Notch and the wines are exceptional. The price is acceptable for the quality, the atmosphere and the service. We will definitely return!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Chef Presnal's legacy with food continues at Vinted. Very imaginative. Great combinations. You can't go wrong with his cooking.
However, the food choices are very limited. The lack of choice could make the menu get old very quickly, even as good as it is.
Likewise the wine selections are a little questionable, if you know wine at all. Lots of top names missing. And its not like they discovered hot new vintners to replace them. I tried the best that they have in my first visit. I'd be ordering the same of I went back.
Not sure I will go back. Even with the food as a good as it is.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place is a gem. The wine list is great and you can order by the oz for tasting and then pick your favorite by the bottle, most of which are half price on Sunday and Monday. Go hungry and order a bunch of small plates to share. The chef really knows how to accent the dishes with fine sauces and interesting pairings

We can't wait to go back and the service is excellent