“Very Good Quick Food”

Dining options: Lunch
Avon, Connecticut
“Very Good Quick Food”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've had gyros all over the Middle East, and this place rates right up there. I try to go there monthly if I am in the neighborhood.

Very good beef and lamb, in large slices (not shredded), juicy and flavorful. Fresh salads. Tasty tzatziki and tahini. Incredible fries. The pita is fluffy, chewy, and pillow-soft. Tastes like home made, but I saw the bags. Friendly staff. Very bare interior, but hey, it is quick, inexpensive, and great food. I don't go for the ambiance. My only complaint is that is sometimes hard to find parking.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MMouseMD

Vernon, Connecticut
“Mmm gyros!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I love gyro palace. Ok it's not a 5 star restaurant but its a good place to get some nice Mediterranean food! Their Arabian wrap, beef and chicken gyros are fantastic!

• Visited April 2013