“Great neighborhood restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pub
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Friendly atmosphere, great food, interesting daily specials, reasonably priced. A place you can feel comfortable going with a date, with friends, with family, or alone. So happy to see them crowded - I want them to be around for a long time! Try the smoked buffalo wings - fall off the bone and terrific Gorgonzola dip.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

beachland is a great medium priced restaurant with multiple selections and 2 specials. the natchos alone are enough to fill you up. i would consider it a medium priced restaurant. as a main course i especially i especially like the pork, pasta, and steak. drinks are great and not watered down. the staff goes out of there way to please you.and steak are my favorite altho at times so full all i can handle is a sandwich of which i bring half home. can not comment on dessert as too full. wait staff cheerful, pleasant and helpful.and i saw no negatives here. overall re restaurant no negatives. give it a try and i believe tou wil be pleasantly surprised

Reviewed August 3, 2013

One of the best meals I have ever had was the seafood puttanesca with shrimp, calamari and mussels. All for a reasonable price. My friend had the risotto which I tried and really liked and she loved. It is rare I finish my entire meal when I go out to eat but I was licking my plate clean. I never write reviews but I had to for this place. Every time I go I leave satisfied. Amazing yummy comfort food with great service. A must go to if you in west hartford.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great place for family and friends. I know it sounds kinda stupid but all it takes is one bad server/ drink tender and it's over. Never the less, A good place to go they just gotta lose the rude bar tender. Hope u have a better experience!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you've never eaten at Beachland Tavern do yourself a favor and try it! We tend to dine early so the Happy Hour offerings and drinks are a great deal. The salmon sandwich (without the bun, weight conscious) comes with a side, I usually get the delicious grilled asparagus, my husband loves the tenderloin crostini. The service is excellent, Ally is always attentive and friendly. We've also dined at Beachland many times during regular dining hours and have been very satisfied with our entres. The Bostonian is superb, the Cobb salad (weight conscious) entre is huge and delicious. If you're in the area and want a true local eatery with good food, good atmosphere, good prices, good location, Beachland Tavern is the place!