“AWESOME FOOD AND SERVICE”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jake's Wayback Burgers
Ranked #116 of 177 Restaurants in West Hartford
franklin
“AWESOME FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A regular place for me and love it,brought 5 friends and everyone was thrilled,even my friend who does not eat meat got the veggie burger and loved it. Hands down the Irish Nachos and chili cheese fries are AWESOME.....and additive and dangerous to the butt...lol..Unlike Mcdonalds and other places all made to order and great choice of toppings,they will customize your food to your taste,great service!!

• Visited June 2014

Bristol, Connecticut
“Bland food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The chicken burger was almost like eating cardboard. The hamburgers were greasy and soggy. Fries were also soggy and needed salt...and I never use salt. The milkshakes, however, were tasty. So skip the food. Actually, skip the restaurant altogether. You can buy shakes at McDonald's that are just as good.

• Visited December 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
“burgers!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I enjoy their specials always, especially the shake always matches taste with the burgers! Food cooked perfectly and special orders excepted. Always fast workers in West Hartford, and I've been to East Windsor Jakes many times, and always perfect service.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank lorgianto
franklin
“great burgers and shakes”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

love the burgers,fresh and made to order..and yummy shakes,my fav the strawberry,like being a kid again..they also have great choices for non-burger folks..esp the fried cod sandwich.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank irish387
Avon, Connecticut
“Won't be Back”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on a few previous occasions, and was always satisfied. Here's why I won't be back:
I went in for an early lunch today, arriving at 1130. There were 2 other parties in the restaurant, 2 persons each. One was already eating, the other had completed their order and was waiting for the food. I placed my order for a hamburger and a hot dog, no special requests, and paid. The time on the receipt said 1133. I sat down and waited. I was told the food be right out. I waited. I waited. 3 other parties came in and place their orders. I waited. 2 other parties were served. I waited. The clock on the wall now said 1150. I went up to the cashier and asked where my food was, and was told she was bringing it out now. I sat down and waited. Other parties were served. I waited. At 1158 I went back up to the counter asked for my money back as my lunch was over at 12 noon. It was as I asked for my money back that they brought out my food. I told him I had no time to eat it, and was refunded. They did not offer to pack up my food to go. This is the worst customer service I have seen in a restaurant in a long time. They were not crowded, there were at least 5 people behind the counter, yet I waited in a fast food restaurant for almost half an hour for a hamburger and a hot dog.

• Visited December 2013