“excellent italian food! Loved the ravioli special!”
Review of Treva

Treva
Ranked #3 of 203 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Main St
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Great restaurant serving Italian food in a casual atmosphere. A little noisy in the back part, but the food is worth it!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 24, 2017

a fun atmosphere and good bar. a relaxed place with great food , attentive staff and consistently good results
more Italian but lots of variety
a very fair price for the quality

1  Thank peter a
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We were a group of 11 and they gave us separate checks -no problem.
It was worth the 30 minute wait outside on a lovely summer evening. Eating is available outside. The staff was friendly and attentive. I heard no complaints.
Great Italian bread came warm with oil. Meals came together and were hot. Salads were great and several to choose from. I split an order (no problem or extra charge) of homemade ravioli. No one got dessert.
The place was clean. I would go again for the home made pasta.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

We were at Treva recently for happy hour. The bar is a little crowded and you feel like you are sitting in the person next to you's lap. The bar tender is awesome! He is super attentive and friendly. The happy hour menu has some good choices. The food is very good.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Brought my family to Treva for lunch to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was a mixed experience. The flatbread with fig jam was terrific. The calamari was pretty good too. My daughter ordered the rigatoni bolognese which was the best thing on the table. My MIL got tagliatelle with veal ragu which was a close second. The other three dishes were at least in part inedible. My husband got the gnocchi with lamb sausage and fennel. The lamb sausage was so salty it was really not edible. It made the rest of the dish too salty, but he's not a complainer so he ate around it. My cod was overdone but not horrible, but the tomatoes were excellent. The white beans were underdone and somewhat crunchy. My son got the scallops. They were so over salty that he couldn't eat them. I ended up trading meals with him and one of the 4 scallops was edible. When the waitress came to clear our plates, my husband mentioned that the sausage was very salty. At this point his dish was full of all the sausage, so clearly he didn't like it. She said, "Yeah, well, we don't make it in house, so...." And that was it! That's all she said! No, apology or anything, just this flip answer. I wouldn't have written this review if it weren't for her response to his comment.