“Superb food and service”
Review of Treva

Treva
Reserve with OpenTable
Treva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Main St
“Superb food and service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great restaurant, fantastic food and nice service. We were at the entrance of the restaurant and going through the menu. Restaurant chef came to our rescue and helped to choose food. Every item was delicious and chef went beyond and served us some customized delicacies. I would love to go to this place again, if I happen to be in Hartford area or nearby.

• Visited October 2012

Naples, Florida
“Terrific Food and Service”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Six of us had dinner last night here. It was my first time here and the others had been there several times before. From the welcoming staff to the lively bar scene to the interesting and superbly cooked food, it was one super dining experience. Our server, unknown to us, was a professionally trained operatic singer. When she sang "Happy Birthday" to one of my friends, it literally brought the house down with applause. I just can't say enough good things about her - she really made our evening most enjoyable.The drinks are made so well, with many house-infused spirits - I had a "Don" a vanilla-infused bourbon drink that was great! There are so many creative cocktails here it puts other bars to shame! Everyone enjoyed what they ordered - portions are generous and prices are moderate. I has the salad "Di Casa" with endive and raddichio and for an entree "Mare" - black house-made tagliatelle with shrimp, scallops and crab meat in a light tangy sauce - Suberb pasta dish - one of the best I have ever had in the area. I can't wait to try more! Two of my party had fish - a branzino and cod - both were as fresh as could be and nicely presented. Atmosphere is lively and energetic - people and families of all ages, dating couples, older singles, marrieds and a packed bar area all evening. Great place!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Equity
Northbrook, Illinois
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

You cannot go wrong at this place. Living in Italy, we know a lot about good food and this place is as good as it gets.

Visited December 2011
Westbrook, Connecticut
“Flavorful”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Flavor in abundance. Limited selection but all winning choices. Cheese selection is excellent. Homemade pasta like grandma's.

Visited November 2012
Avon, Connecticut
“Bad Food Bad Service”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went here for dinner one evening and sat at the bar. The bartendar mustve been having a bad day as he was not very attentive or knowledgable about the menu. The service was slow, the food took way too long considering it was a slower day of the week. The soup was cold so we had it reheated and it was rather tasteless. The wine selection wasnt too great either. Not my cup of tea.

• Visited May 2012