“Great Food”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #19 of 172 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, Connecticut
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The portions were huge, the food tasted amazing, the waitress was attentive, and the menu is enormous. Almost too many things to choose from. This was my first visit and I am planning on many more to come.

• Visited June 2013

Franklin, Connecticut
“Amazing selection of Cheesecake”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've been to the Cheesecake Factory a couple of times now and the food was good. The selection of Cheesecake is amazing and worth the visit just for that. The only real downside is it can get very busy and although I was seated quickly it took quite some time for our waitress to serve us. Outside of the Cheesecake the food is OK but not outstanding but still a good selection. If you like dessert and you like Cheesecake you have to go here at least once.

www.my-journal-by-paul-croft.com

• Visited April 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Almost worth the wait”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The lines are really long except at really off hours which shows they muyst be doing something right. We have been several times, and we have always had a delicious meal. The servers are friendly and helpful always patient when answering questions they have probably been asked many times before. Atmosphere is lively, jovial but a bit loud.

Visited May 2013
Connecticut
“The Best Food Frenzy Ever!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I along with my two kids ages 11 and 12 ate there tonight.It was my daughters birthday and she wanted to eat there because many of her friends have gone there and loved it! We got there about 6:30pm and were immediately seated.The Restaurant looked full yet our server Jamison L came right over and pleasantly greeted us.He took our drink orders and we got our drinks within 10 minutes.As he served our drinks he took our orders for food since we had investigated their extensive menu online prior.Our food came out within 15 minutes and the portions were huge.My son and I had burgers which were cooked to perfection and I had a generous portioned side salad included and my son had fries.My husband had the meatloaf which was the best we ever tasted.My daughter had the Pulled Pork Sandwich with a large portion of cole slaw side and a salad like mine.We were frequently checked upon by Jamison to make sure we were satisfied at all times.The desserts are HUGE! The Apple Crisp was phenomenal and the Cheesecake Awesome!!! Please folks you MUST take a look at The Cheesecake Factory's Menu online and give it a try.YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Four of us ate huge portioned dinners and each had dessert and beverages for 102 Bucks!!!!! We will be back.....

• Visited May 2013
West Hartford
“More than just pastries!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've made a BIG mistake! All these years my wife has been nagging me to go to the Cheesecake Factory but being one who isn't a big fan of sweets, I've always declined on going. One day, I had a great idea to surprise my wife and decided to take her here. To my surprise, this experience has become one of my favorite places to go eat. We had to wait over 40 minutes to get a table but it was definitely worth the wait. The food was great and the portions is even better! Service was quick and easy. Even though I am not a big fan of sweets, my wife and I ordered the Oreo cheesecake for desert and it was quite delicious. We had a great time and we'll be back!

• Visited May 2013