“Cheesecake anyone??? And not just anywhere... HERE!!!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #19 of 172 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Connecticut
“Cheesecake anyone??? And not just anywhere... HERE!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

What more can I say? This restaurant, a part of a franchise found throughout this wonderful country, is a staple with its scrumptious after dinner delights (CHEESECAKE) and also known for its not-so-good-for you, highest calorie meal, The Bistro Shrimp Pasta (according to Men's Health), was able to provide a rewarding experience and a warm environment on a typical cold New England evening.
It started out as my wife and I entered the restaurant, it was buzzing with patrons and personnel alike. Despite that our wait couldn't have been more than 10 minutes! We were greeted by a very polite host and were seated by an even greater hostess that sat us to I would claim one of the best waiters my wife and I have encountered in a while (I don't recall the last time I left a 20+% tip)! The bread was sweet and warm, and our appetizer, the Thai Lettuce Wraps were beyond exquisite with flavor and presentation. That portion size between two people were filling in all of itself, but once we received our main course, the notorious Bistro Shrimp Pasta, (big enough to share between the both of us), we were so stuffed!!! The food, the environment, the service, were all excellent!
So next time you are in the West Hartford area, and you are looking for a hearty meal, whether to grab a drink with friends or some carry out, or a sweet treat for someone special, go to CHEESECAKE FACTORY!

Wolcott, Connecticut
“Nice time.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Everything here is about as good as it could be considering it's a chain. Very enjoyable atmosphere, service and flavorful choices.

Watamu, Kenya
“Chitzy service of the dead”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wait staff was slow. place was noisy, kids climbing all over, over priced. had to wait in line outside the bathrooms.

1 Thank Magic J
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Wait for it.. wait for it...”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been waiting to come to the cheesecake factory for a long time and finally got the chance. I was told by the Host that it would be a 1-1/12 wait, but I would have to come back in 15min to get a beeper. So I did, I waited too long to come here! that wait was two hours. with no place to sit I had a party of 3 we had purchased a drink while waiting that cost as much as dinner? The food I must say was averge at best! the service I think was the problem as to why it too so long to be seated. Our waitress kept apologizing for being slow but we did understand the hold up she said "as you can see I get buzy when its crazy like this" all I know it was not worth the wait.

• Visited January 2013
Bristol, Connecticut
“A must when at Blue Back Square!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Since I work in Blue Back Square I get food from ther often. The herb crusted salmon is the best, as well as the teryiaki chicken and then you can't forget to top it off with their cheesecake for desert. Our company frequently has lunch catered by them.

Visited January 2013