“Place always amazes ”

Cora Cora Resaurant
Ranked #3 of 172 Restaurants in West Hartford
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Place always amazes ”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

he staff is always so very attentive. The food always come out looking delicious. And it always is delicious . 100% authentic peruvian food with a high quality. Great menu. A place I keep coming to.

2 Thank 1Traveler5000

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Unbelievably Authentic Peruvian Cuisine.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Last week my wife and I were trying to find a new restaurant that would offer something new. A friend of ours recommended the Peruvian restaurant , CORA CORA. We were pleasantly surprised by the excellent customer service and delicious cuisine. Our favorites were the ceviche and lomo saltado. For dessert ,we enjoyed Lucuma ice cream which you can't find in US. The prices were reasonable for the quality of food . The atmosphere was inviting ,and we enjoyed taking a picture next to the llama statue before leaving .I will be recommending CORA CORA to many friends and family.

2 Thank kyle s
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Authentic and Delicious Peruvian Cuisine”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular customer at Cora Cora since it opened. Their food is delicious and truly authentic. The ceviche and arroz chaufa are delicious and you must try one of their pisco sour drinks to top it off! Friendly service and authentic food..I advise everyone to check this place out! I know I will always be a loyal customer!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kristen M
Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellant Peruvian restarant”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I enjoy going to Cora cora. The food is great, The restaurant is CLEAN. We have been to eat there many times. Will be back again soon!

1 Thank Joseph S
Bloomfield CT. USA
“Wonderful experience !!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Peruvian food at it's best. My wife and I ate there this week. We were promptly seated by a very friendly and attentive staff. A large bottle of cold water and a bowl of corn nuts (I've known them as Quiko's) were brought over. They are addictive. We then split an appetizer called Cora Yuca Rellena which is yucca stuffed with cheese and served with an onion salad. I had the Camarones Al Ajillo which was a plentiful portion of shrimp sautéed in a butter garlic sauce served with properly prepared white rice and asparagus. My wife had a beef filet dish served with fried sweet plantains and white rice. To top it of we split Vanilla Flan which was the thickest and tastiest I have had. All in all we could not have been more pleased and will surely return for more.

3 Thank goldrush28