“Good burgers!”
Review of The Counter - CLOSED

The Counter
Cuisines: American
Description: We are no longer a franchisee of The Counter. Pearl's Grill is an independent restaurant serving Favorite Foods & Good Spirits. "Like" us, or check out our website for more details.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Lots of choices to choose from, beer and wine, good location. Have gluten free buns at no additional cost too.

There are newer reviews for The Counter

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love that you can customize any order. I usually get something a little different each time. The parm fries & sweet potato fries are always a starter! The goat cheese spread is delish. The garlic aioli is another fav topping. You really can't go wrong! We have eaten here with a large group of 10 on a Sunday after church & had great service!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I will soon forget the burger that I had because it did not make the greatest impression on me. I will go again to see if I change my mind, however, this is very similar to a lot of burger joints popping up.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food was tasty, large portions, great fries! The atmosphere was a little bland. We had a nice server who was helpful as the menu is a bit hard for a first time experience. Would return.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a quick lunch here - the service was friendly and prompt. The taco turkey burger was perfect - seasoned to perfection!!