“Burger palace ... Design your own!”
Review of The Counter - CLOSED

The Counter
Cuisines: American
Description: We are no longer a franchisee of The Counter. Pearl's Grill is an independent restaurant serving Favorite Foods & Good Spirits. "Like" us, or check out our website for more details.
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I first discovered The Counter when I was in LA... And was happy to see thru are coming East and now in West Hartford,CT... Great food good value ... If you like burgers you must try here... You won't be disappointed...

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Good food with an old fashioned feel. Design your own burger/ bowl with topping choices. Sweet potato fries with dip are great on the side. Veggie burgers are delicious!!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

This restaurant really is no frills - just basic custom burgers and salads. But everything we ordered was delicious and cooked perfectly. In fact, I had the Asian Veggie salad and it was one of the best vegetable burgers I've eaten in a long time (and I'm a former vegan, so I've tried them across the globe!). I didn't realize this was a chain restaurant either. None the less, I recommend this and plan on going back soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love this place. We love to fill out the little white slips to build our custom burger where the options and toppings are endless. Service is great but the place is small so expect long waits during peak times. I love their sweet potato fries!!!!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

In our pursuit of the best burger places in Hartford my fiance and I stopped by The Counter. They have lots of burgers to choose from, which is a plus. We both ordered Turkey burgers, but we wish we would've ordered beef b/c the Turkey was just Ok. A bit pricey for our taste, but a decent burger joint overall.