“Fast and fresh = delicious and nutricious”

Chipotle Mexican Grille
Ranked #97 of 172 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Mexican
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Fast and fresh = delicious and nutricious”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Absolutely love the chicken and cheese quesadillas with a side of quacamole. Best "fast" food option in the center.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Pretty good”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is a pretty good place to go especially with kids if you want a quick inexpensive fairly healthy meal. We had the burritos & "burrito" in a bowl which means its all the inside stuff without the tortilla. They have a choice of black beans which are pretty healthy & they even have brown rice, lots of veggies to add in & the guacamole is pretty yummy so you can make healthy choices. The only negative was the chicken was extremely salty. The adults had margaritas & I wasn't expecting much in a place like this, but it was pretty good. I do like that they offered healthier sodas for the kids that the usual corn syrup junk you get in other places. We also like their philosophy treat animals & environment with respect & they try to bring some healthiness into a fast food setting.
We'll definitely go back.

• Visited February 2012
Hartford, CT
“Best place for Americanized Burritos!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I usually order the same thing all the time. I always get a Veggie burrito with salsa on the side to go. I love that they have more than 2 salsas to pick from and if you want you can have ALL the salsas at no extra charge.  The veggies are fresh. I do wish they had more variety but I guess it's okay.  Be warned the burritos are giantnormous. It takes me at least an hour to pick at it at my normal eating speed.

I love that they have an Iphone app so you can always order and then pickup to avoid the lines.  Parking sucks.

I can have Chipotle every single day!

CT
“Good place for above average Mexican food”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

You walk up to a counter and order tacos, buritos, etc with a variety of ingredients. All of the ingredients are fresh and nicely prepared.