West Hartford Inn
Delamar West Hartford(West Hartford)
$279
$237
Travelocity
$89
$326
$299
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
$189
Travelocity
$114
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfasthartford areawhole foodselizabeth parkmicrowave and refrigeratorplace to stayrooms are clean and comfortableexcellent locationhighly recommend this hotela great stayfree wififresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcerealrenovationpros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I have to tell all the people who read this this hotel is really under rated. When i read all the reviews some positive and some really negative i was sceptical about reserving and staying there with my family.I still decided to go ahead with my plans since it was closer to where i was visiting.I was quite surprised when i reached there. The front desk staff was really polite and the room that we stayed in was very clean and nice.The breakfast is what actually surprised me. They have a great breakfast room and they serve continental breakfast and fresh belgian waffles (my kids love those!).It was very much comparable to a franchise hotel for me.I had a great experience staying there and my advice to all the readers would be go there and check it out for yourself.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Where do I start? OK - for the pros: free parking, walking distance to various retail stores and Children's museum. Cons: small hallways & elevator ( hard to move luggage) ; small, dirty, smelly rooms; DIRTY CARPETS (I couldn' t figure out why my son's feet were so dirty till I made him put on white socks and within 15 minutes the bottoms of the socks were filthy!!! ); bathroom was very small and bathtub/grout dirty; half-size ironing board; old out-dated furniture and bare-bones continental breakfast. Perfect hotel for someone with very low standards, just make sure you wear your shoes at all times!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Dowski
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I stayed at the west hartford inn last week for my sisters college graduation. At first from seeing the place it looked okay, walked into the place and wasn't greeted more of just stared at by this older unpleaseant looking woman who come to find out was the owner named kakasum she was direct just saying hi and asking how I would like to pay for my stay. After check-in is all set I have to take the stairs to my room which was dark and reeked of beer and had cigarette buds all over cause there 1 elevator was having technical difficulties not fun when carrying more than one luggage. Get to my floor again not pleaseant dark and creepy, go into my room and room looks acceptable besides there being garbage in the trash and a broken soap dish and water stains on the ceiling the bed sheets where stained and wrinkled and seems like they don't have housekeepers daily actually not acceptable for the 98dollars I paid. Pulled my laptop out NO WIFI it just wasn't working anyways left the room for a few hours came back to realize I can't find my laptop nor costly perfume and watch at this point I was furious wanted out but apparently there isn't a refund unless you cancel 48hrs in advance there policy was sad. Things were taken from my room and kakasum the owner did not help so had to waste time filing a police report. I was never so excited to leave west hartford cause of this hotel and the money hungry owners.

2  Thank lemonteai500
Reviewed May 3, 2010

I stayed here for a family funeral. It was convenient as the funeral home was right next to it. Definitely wouldnt do it again. I hardly slept as the walls were paper thin, and there is a lounge on the first floor that played loud music and people were lounly lingering outside just below my room. Service was marginal. Woman at front desk was totally impersonable. Place is dark and needs a serious upgrading to the property.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank whirlygirl1234
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends. Hotel was nice and clean. Good location-walking distance to Blue Back Square. Also located next to Shish Lounge. They had a small continental breakfast in the morning-fresh coffee, cereal, muffins, bagels, and a waffle maker-more than I expected! I would recommend this hotel-nothing luxurious-but it definitely met our needs.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends