“Amazing”

Thalatta Seaside Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Agia Anna
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Although i visited the hotel the first weekend of August,(wich normaly everywhere you go is crazy) there was a calm atmosphere in the hotel. The beach was very nice, with (free) sunbeds, with quite a lo tof space from one umbrella to the other (a really unusual thing for beaches in Greece). Great cocktails (i would say normal pricew ,average 10 euros). On the other hand i think that beers were a bit overpriced,6euros.Delicious breakfast. Very clean restrooms. But the big surprise was the staff. Extremjely polite and friendly always ready to help you. Well done guys!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kifinasflyer

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Although I 've been there for 2 nights only, I had a wonderful time. The facilities were excellent like 5* hotel; the stuff was one of the best I have ever meet!!! Αlthough it was lower level family room it was nice and very cool with out air condition. There are 2 reasons that I would like to change. First the food wasn't that we were await. Actually my girlfriend found a Hair in her food. The second is that we hadn't wi-fi in the room and we had to go to reception to have access.

Room Tip: The lower level family room was cheap and great!
2  Thank Geo8319
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Two girl friends, myself and our 2 babies made a quick last minute decision to take a three day girls only trip to Agia Anna. It was great! We had a lovely time. The hotels facilities were more than we ever expected. Clean rooms, friendly staff and a beautiful setting. The lower level family rooms were very nice and exactly what the reservations dept. described to us over the phone. Everything we needed was at our finger tips. As we took advantage of the halfboard meal plan, we had no need to leave the hotel at all. This was very convenient as we had two infants with us. The only reason I did not give the hotel 5 stars(and call me picky if you want...) was because the hotel did not offer some kind of decaffinated hot beverage at breakfast. As a nursing mom, I asked the staff if they had any decaf filter coffee. They politely replied no. I then asked for some decaf tea or maybe camomile, again-NO. The staff's only suggestion was that I PURCHASE a decaf espresso or nes cafe. I found that a bit rude. But overall we had a pleasant stay. I would deff go back...only this time I would bring my decaf from home!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Ecxellent !!

Although I 've been there for 2 nights only, I had a wonderfull time.
What you get is more close and in some areas even better than a 5* hotel.
I won't talk about the design and the decoration, because this hotel is brand new
so you may expect what you get, something outstanding.

I will only comment the treatment by the personnel which is probably the best I ever had
even in much more expensive hotels. You really feel that you are in a friend's home rather
than in a hotel !!

Well done !!

Will definitely go again but with my kids next time.

Bravo !

Room Tip: even in ground floor the rooms have decent view Beware that there are also some rooms below ground...
1  Thank phantnick
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had a lovely time in the Thalatta hotel in July 2012, from check-in, where we where escorted to our room and shown around the hotel area and the room amenities, to the professional and relaxing Swedish massage we had.

The rooms are very modern (Wi-Fi in the room would be appreciated though), all have a nice view and i especially liked the bathroom where 2 showers were installed!

Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

It;s such a great experience to spend a medium amount of money for a Greek hotel and receive 5* service and support, especially if you're a fresh parent with loads on your hands! Thalatta might not be the perfect destination for romantic get-aways, the sounds of children playing might ruin it for you, is one of the best place to spend a few days, by the beach. The swimming pool is quite bug the the children's part of the pool is always packed with little happy faces. Every few hours also, an entertainer would come and play games with the children, always in great spirit, and on the adult's part a gymnast would exercise parents with some aqua aerobics. We paid 100€ for a night's stay in a huge room, with a king size bed, a living-room, big LCD TV, fridge/freezer, cooking utilities and the room-service would heat our baby's food, process it and bring it back ready to consume!

Only problem, on June 2012, was a lack of proper parking space. Well, there was plenty of parking around the hotel, but not a big designated parking where you needed it. But we were told this was going to be fixed.

Room Tip: Any room is great, I would go for a ground-floor room though, to avoid taking the stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank penlidis
Reviewed July 5, 2012

It was an excellent choice, although it was a short 3 day trip, to relax with my little nephew. After the warm welcome , the reception staff showed our room, which was spacious, and well equipped. The pool area, very clean, with lots of sunbeds and unbrellas. The beautiful beach just 100 meters away in front.
But, the most important for me is the staff, and the people who work for us, taking care of everything we ask , and trying to make our vacation nicer and relaxed.
Special thanks to Maria(lifeguard) who always watched the quests and our small kids playing not only around, but inside the pool too.
Dimitra (Miss pool smile!!) Iris, peter, and all the guys , that took great care of us, at the pool bar, or the restaurant.
Also i must thank the two girls who took care of our little guests , playing with them in the pool, or look after them at the dinner, or the movies night!
I've travel a lot, and stayed at many hotels not only in Greece, but aroun the world. Definetely a five star resort!! Hope to see you again!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
#3 of 6 in Agia Anna
Kaminos Resort
Kaminos Resort
#1 of 3 in Limni

Been to Thalatta Seaside Hotel? Share your experiences!