“Gross Diner type Food”

Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Watertown
Watertown, Connecticut
“Gross Diner type Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Reminds me of a cheap diner... I went with my mother-in-law and she got food poisoning. :(

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MuppQueen

Woodbury, Connecticut
“Nothing special, but good.”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Jimmies, a local joint, with locals eating there. That says something. Specials of the day, great breakfast (all day), good portions. Need I say more?

Visited January 2012
Watertown
“The owner is the RUDEST person I have ever met!”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We didn't actually eat the food because the owner was screaming at people outside his resturant. He was loud and using disgusting launguage to the people. Sorry, but the way he acted was appauling.

• Visited October 2011
Middlebury, CT
“Great Family Restaurant!”
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Went for breakfast. Service was excellent. The waitress was pleasant and checked back with us several times. The special (typical egg, pancake, etc.) was delicious. Numerous options! The place was crowded but no one was sitting there looking around for a waitress. My only comment to the cook is that he might want to change the white pancake batter. There is something missing. (egg?) Everything else (and I tried several items) were perfect! I'll be back.