“Best eggplant ever!”

Nonna Lucia's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Watertown
“Best eggplant ever!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Busy on a Tues, that's a good sign. Very accommodating for a non-dairy vegetarian. Ordered an eggplant grinder. Bread was ok but the eggplant itself was wonderful. Reminded me of the way my mom made it. I defiantly plan to come back. Thank you Kaylee. From one server to another you did a great job!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lanie1978

“Alright, but I've had better”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I went having being told that it was quite a nice restaurant, reasonably priced, etc. The food is reasonable. They have quite a lot of variety in price sense.
They don't have variety on their menu. I ended up getting a buffalo chicken wrap because I didn't see anything else that I wanted. If I hadn't been so hungry I probably wouldn't have eaten a lot of it.
The service was good and timely. I couldn't fault our server.

1 Thank JoJoCy
Waterbury, Connecticut
“good homemade food”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

always friendly here. Soups are fresh daily. The homemade bread is to die for.Nothing fancy, it's family owned and operated. The stuffed breads are special. A dependable ,reasonably priced Italian family restaurant. A good value.

• Visited February 2012