“yummy”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Watertown, Connecticut, USA
“yummy”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had a great meal and the shrimp scampi pizza is out of this world. My husband enjoyed his gryo. The salad was fresh.

Visited November 2013

Sylvania, Ohio
“wonderful food..quaint restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

great Italian. pasta with vodka sauce was fabulous.chicken Francesa was so so good. food is so fresh and obvoiusl made to order. the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
“Nice”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Good place to eat. Wish they had better parking. I enjoy the dinners over the pizza but that's just personal preference.

• Visited February 2013
Watertown, Connecticut
“good pizza”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I get takeout pizza here and have for many years. it is always good and the prices are good. The choices are excellent and I will eat in there soon.

Visited November 2012
Sylvan Beach, New York
“Awesome food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We happened to stop here while site seeing and I am sure glad we decided to stop here. We did not have pizza, but what we did have was delicious. I had pasta and my husband had steak. The sauce tasted home-made and my husband's steak was tender and cooked perfect. Both meals came with a salad. The service was also excellent. The prices for all the meals and pizza was reasonable. I would highly recommend this establishment and I am disappointed that we were only visiting CT and will not have the opportunity to eat there again.

• Visited October 2012