“Pizza Hut, what more can you say?”
Review of Pizza Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Cuisines: American
“Pizza Hut, what more can you say?”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have to say that our server was amazing. She was a really nice middle aged lady that couldn't do enough for us. The food is ... well, Pizza Hut. What do you expect really?

Visited December 2012

Watertown
“Buffet? what Buffet?”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I like buffets, so whenever we see an ad for one, we try it out. Pizza Hut not only had an ad, but when we got there, we noticed an employee out front waving a big sign saying 'Buffet!' I thought, wow, this is going to be a real treat.

A nice lady escorted us to our booth and took our drink orders. The buffet table was about 2 feet by 5 feet and maybe had 2 or 3 different pizzas on it. There were also two small aluminum tins with dried up rotelli pasta. Not a good beginning. I took two slices of pizza, my wife had about the same with a little salad, and we went back to our booth.

The pizzas were not too bad. When I got up to get more slices, I noticed that the buffet table was just about empty. There was only what looked to be a dessert pizza left which no one had touched. I don't like sweet pizzas so I just scraped up the few remaining dried rotellis and returned to our booth.

Four small pizza slices, two sodas, a little salad, and some barely edible pasta. This feast cost us $22.16. Why would a well-known restaurant advertise a buffet and then serve such garbage? How can they stay in business? It could be that everything else Pizza Hut makes is great, but I'll never know. They made a sale but lost a customer. A royal rip-off.

• Visited August 2012