“Not My Paneras”

Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Paneras is one of my favorite restaurants ! My husband and I are in the area doing a 2 month contract, so tonight we ate at Paneras!
What a disappointment, the worst one We have ever eaten at and we are card members! I ordered the Asian Chicken Salad, where us the salad and the chicken. I sent it back and was told it us all pre- portioned. Well I got a few more leaves if lettuce. I always eat this in other Paneras so I know how it should be. This failed big time.
The Restaraunt itself was dirty, tables empty but not cleaned, floors littered with trash. Sorry Waterford, we won't be back!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Needed to grab a quick dinner after running between appointments on a cold February day and spotted Panera. Not exactly what I was looking for but have never missed in their restaurants no matter where I have been. Was expecting to see a clam chowder or other NE items but none to be seen. Opted for a French Onion soup and a sandwich. Both were good and came to the table quickly. Overall a good quick dinner.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

i go here sometimes i usually get sandwiches
the salads are cool, the smoothies are ok
the last one i got though sucked it was a black cherry
the other ones were better

i love the paninis those are my favorite here
however i had the cuban sandwich once and it wasnt really that close to a real cuban sandwich :) i didnt like it but it was ok
my favorites are the chicken sandwiches
the other food is alright
i like the bread soup bowls
and i always get bread over chips or apple

my wife says she doesnt like self served coffee
the desserts are ok
the service is good
the atmosphere is excellent unless the place is packed u cant hear the music lol u should sit outside

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Panera is Panera. Not particularly inexpensive and just not my favorite. For a place with a relatively extensive menu, how can there be so little that appeals?

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I go there once in a while to have a quick bite. My favorites are their creamy tomato soup, spinach and artichoke souffle and hot paninis. I wish they didn't stop making those Demi size sesame semolina breads.