“Just OK”

Olive Garden
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Not a fan of chain restaurants, but had a GC someone gave us. The food was OK, nothing special, but I did enjoy the bread sticks and salad. The veal dish I had was not that great, but typical for this restaurant. Not sure I would go back, simply because there are so many GREAT restaurants in RI, why visit one that is just OK?

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food was good, the wait staff friendly. Son, daughter-in-law and the grandkids joined us from RI .We all enjoyed the homey atmosphere. Hubby's birthday was a success !!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you have visited one Olive Garden and enjoyed it, then you will like this one. Service is good, food is the same everywhere. If you have never been to an Olive Garden, enjoy the salad and breadsticks that are served with all meal, inc lunch!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Love the wine sampling. Sometimes feel it's kind of cafeteria like with the noise when it's busy. Can count on the salad and the food there. I usually meet a friend there, have a glass of wine first and enjoy the talking and the meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not worth stopping for in my opinion. Tastes like typical franchise food... my tastebuds have evolved to more fresher and not out of a can sauces. I would recommend seeking out another restaurant.