“Get there early”

Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Typical Olive Garden fare. Dependable and tasty. Surprisingly, every time we've been here the service was excellent. The restaurant is very busy, especially on the weekend. By 6 pm there was a wait list.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I know some people go crazy over the Olive Garden but I feel the food is just ok. It is too salty and bland for me. I go occasionally with a friend for lunch who likes it and I order the soup and salad. The sausage soup is pretty good.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Visited here in June 2012 after a trip to the Aquarium. Right past the Mall. Food is good, reliable and reasonable. Great for families.

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

After a hard day who wants to do the dishes?! This was great- we did the dinner or two for 25 bucks- it was outstanding! The wait staff was really nice and there is always more food than we can eat- it is clean and prompt with service- in general it's an olive garden- enough said!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

I was there with friends yesterday. There are couple special additions to their menu. One of them is baked pasta romana with beef. I think it is the best dish I've ever had in Olive Garden. Definitely gonna go there again before the special ends.