“Ugh!!”

Dining options: Late Night
ct
“Ugh!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were pretty disappointed last weekend when we stopped in. Its a great location for an evening view but our view was of a dirty bar. We sat for about 10 minutes before we even saw a waitress. She "wiped" the bar in front of my friend but left a mess in front of me. I tried to clean it myself only to realize it was a dirty dry cloth. I put in on her side of the bar where it sat. She was just a horrible waitress. We will not be returning.

• Visited May 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“Great dinner and great view”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went here off season. The fries are seasoned and delicious. Our food was good-liked the chilli. The service was excellent. We were looking for a good dinner place and found it.

• Visited April 2013
Waterford, Connecticut, United States
“go for the view - not the service”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

view is nice - on the water. Service is spotty and food is iffy. Drinks are good and there is usually live music.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Nancy B
east lyme, ct
“Dont eat here, Just order drinks and Enjoy the view”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place has been around for years. I have been going to this place for years. Every year i say I will never go here again unless it is to have a drink to enjoy the view (they do have a nice sunset). But like an idiot, i went and had dinner on a beautiful saturday night. I ordered a ceasar salad with chicken and it was limp with brown ends. Fried mozzerella that was tastless and had a dipping red sauce that was so acidic that you needed a pepcid just to taste it. Friends ordered a chicken quesadilla that had a strange chicken stew thing in the middle and tasted very weird and i am still paying the price for trying it. Uggg, it is so ridiculous that such a pretty place puts such little effort in their food.

• Visited September 2012
North Windham
“Rude staff”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I are new to the area, and we recently went with two friends to try out the restaurant. We ordered an appetizer, our dinners, and drinks. Immediately after our bill was paid, and as my husband was still finishing his recently served beer, the manager came over and rudely told us that there were people waiting to be seated and that we would have to leave. This was a Sunday night, and there were plenty of empty tables, and there was no line of people waiting to get in. Apparently they were trying to clear the upstairs dining area for a private bachelor party, but this was not the way to do it. We spent well over $100 and were not even able to finish our drinks. The food was good, and we enjoyed the bands, but after being told to leave while still enjoying our dinner, we will not be back.

• Visited September 2012