“fruit flies”

Caffe NV
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 21, 2013

There is a fruit fly issuse. I was having to wave the flys away. The owner was sitting at a table near by. When i said something she turned nasty.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visit several times a year, either for lunch or dinner, with friends or alone, and we have also brought visiting guests; never have we had a bad meal. We usually have salads or sandwiches, and have tried items from their light menu. My absolute favorite is the Chicken Souvlaki served with a nice-sized Greek salad; I find it difficult to order anything else because it is so good. I have tried ordering it at other restaurants and am always disappointed, because it doesn't begin to compare to Caffe NV. The Greek desserts are also very very good.

The service is excellent and the atmosphere is pleasant, They do not take reservations and will not seat you until your whole party is there. And, they aren't open on Sundays:-(

1  Thank HungryandTraveled
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great big salads and good desserts. I have only been here 4 times and each time had a good meal. You can eat outside in summer.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We usually get takeout for the whole family. Excellent Greek. Large Salads. Gyros. Not too saucy or heavy.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Amazing food, great service. Everything on the menu is amazing, thins in diet menu is great and the penne alavodka is to die for! I definitely stop in whenever I'm in the area :)