“Reasonable prices and great surrounding”
Review of Langley's

Langley's
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Who would have thought a country club open to the public.
A great bar area with sports on TV ,a great patio area for outside dining drinking and a bar menu to boot that had great selections at reasonable prices.
I ordered a veal dish,even though I cannot remember its formal name it was with pasta , a garlic and cheese (feta sauce) and artichokes etc. The veal was cooked perfect and nice sauce that was not over welming. The pasta was a bit on the mushy side, but all was still enjoyable. The service was very good (though we lost the server for the check)
My wife choice 2 appetizers,the french onion soup ,which looked great though she stated it was watery and not too tasty and steak on a stick(not their formal name as well) which was pretty well overcooked , but tasty)
Everyones dish at our table looked great and the atmosphere added to enjoying the place.Its worth checking out the bar menu as there is some value in there.The deserts though are pricey as one of the guests had a 9$ desert and to me-that is high.Overall though, I would say-great date place and great atmosphere.

1  Thank leos_place

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The people at Great Neck golf course are going in the right direction. Their new restaurant Langley's is very nice, very new. he bar area looked very warm, and welcoming, we ate In the dining room. Our lunches were very good. I am going to go back, maybe will try the bar for lunch.

1  Thank Fordan
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been a couple of times - food is awesome! Had the prime rib, could cut it with a fork. Delicious. The atmosphere is really nice, went on a cold night and there was a fire burning in the fireplace, very cozy! I want to go again before the golf season opens and it becomes too crowded.

1  Thank Vacationloverct