All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean mohegan sun small breakfast body wash front lawn stay there again first floor fridge and microwave block island good size queen room nice pool extra pillows motor lodge other hotels
Reviewed June 26, 2018

We booked through Choice hotels and paid $189 for a room on the second floor with no elevator access. Our reservation was for a room on the first floor but was not available when we arrived at 10:00 pm. The continental breakfast was made up of bagels and pastries that were not purchased that day. We had to eat in the lobby at a counter.

Overall a rip off.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
RodewayInnWaterford, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear guest,

We always honor the original reservations, however, if you can provide me with the details, I will be sure to check on the history and fully refund if it was mistakenly assigned to another guest. Please accept our apologies for inconvenience.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Immaculate ,well kept motel. Rooms were very clean ,nothing fancy but very comfortable . Pool was immaculate as well as the well kept grounds. People were very accommodating . Central to the beach and restaurants . Nice little getaway . Will definetly go back.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
RodewayInnWaterford, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback here Melonie, we appreciate the support and love :-)

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is trash. The staff is rude, unfriendly, and intrusive. There’s the trashiest interracial couple living and working on site. Their room/apartment is the first thing you see when you pull up. It’s located to the left of the check in office and their window is always wide open so they can creep on you. I felt like I was an unwelcome guest at their personal house. They were always together like a rental cop duo. I never found the duo at the check in office. They were hanging out together and sometimes with friends in front of their personal room, in the middle of the parking lot, or by the pool. Their vibe was extremely negative and territorial. They made me feel so uncomfortable. Whenever we crossed paths they would give me the coldest of mean mugs I’ve ever seen. It was so bad that I left a day early and forfeited the payment for my intended second night. I could tell that they were gonna make it difficult for me to get the refund I was due.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Mr. Matt Kamzura,

Please accept our apologies and if you can, provide us your contact information so that we may discuss this further.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I booked this based on reviews and photos here. Checked in LATE. Had to dial 0 and someone on property checked us in. Parked right in front of our room. SUPER CUTE ROOM! Good sized room with modern furniture and decor. It even had a kitchenette with fridge and stove! Bathroom a bit small but worked well, aside from the exhaust fan sounding like a Mack truck. Bed & pillows were comfy, WiFi worked well, didnt turn on the TV, very quiet. Nobody tried to hurry us out the room either. Guy even offered to help us with our bags. Only "negative" I could see was a sign saying early or late check ins are extra. This is a motel I could easily stay a week at.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We are grateful to you for the details you provided and for kudos. And yes, the fees only apply to those who want to check-in super early or check-out super late. We hope to host your stay again soon :-)

211 Parkway North
Waterford, CT 06385
860.442.7227 Ext. 0

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not fancy, but is well kept and the rooms have been updated. It's a nice place for the price. We have stayed here the last two times in waterford and will stay again when we are back later this year for the races.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
RodewayInnWaterford, Public Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Mark,

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us here as well and for your support. We appreciate the kind words and kudos. We look forward to hosting your stay this summer while you are at the Speedbowl :-)

Rodeway Inn Team