“Amazing”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

You would never know by the looks from the outside how detailed and beautiful the place looks inside. Like any other place there are the good seats and the seats that are good for what you are going to see. The first time there, I had box seats. It was great, you were right there and didn't have a strain to see things, but when the actors were on my side on the back of the stage, you could not see what was going on.

Visited June 2012

Mount Sinai, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Growing up in Waterbury, I'd been to the Palace Theater many different times to see movies and concerts. Then, the place closed down and was shuttered for many, many years. I've long since moved out of state, but still have family and friends in Waterbury, so it was on a recent visit that I went to the Palace to see Tower of Power in concert. While I was a bit disappointed that Tower of Power's lead singer was ill and would not be performing (making the show "very good" instead of this band's usual "fantastic), I was wowed by the theater. Not having been to the Palace in years, I was pleasantly shocked how beautiful the restored theater now is! I'm so very proud that my hometown has such a grand, historic and beautiful venue!

Visited April 2013
Bethlehem, Connecticut
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A great place with historical flare!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Incredibly beautiful theater that was restored down in downtown Waterbury. I always think twice about visiting Waterbury but this is once place you will not regret going. Every seat in the house is a good seat with a great view of the stage. The great decor and professional staff almost take you back in time to when the theatre was first opened! The performances are always top notch and this is a place I plan on visiting time and time again.

Visited August 2012
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Historic regional theater”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Nicely restored "grand theater" in downtown Waterbury. Features a variety of performances ( we saw Paul Anka and, more recently, a musical). Worth a visit if a show you like comes to the city.

Visited April 2013
Watertown, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Details!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Incredible renovation! This is a beautifully ornate, detailed theater interior! I always love going here! Took my daughter to see the Russian Ballet perform Romeo & Juliet. We really enjoyed it!

Visited February 2013