$139
Hampton.com
$109
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Quality Inn(Waterbury)
ComfortSuites
Wyndham Southbury(Southbury)(Great Value!)
$101
$56
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2014

I mean, it is what it is...yes, a hotel can be dumpy and outdated, but when prostitutes solicit right in front of your door, rug reeks of smoke, lots of foot traffic, its basically a crack hotel, sorry to review like that but for $70/night, they should clean up their act.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank eastcoastkitty
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Anyone that has read my reviews knows I tend to be more accepting than negative. I give kudos when due. That being said, I had to take time and steps to get this 'place' on Tripadvisor. And I felt it was necessary to do so as I have never experienced such filth, terrible customer service or building conditions in a paid stay before.

Arrived at 9:30 PM and was given the $69/night rate. Awesome. Went to our room, wasn't cleaned... or cleaned to American Motor Lodge Waterbury standards. For 69 bucks we stayed, and giggled as we checked out the filth. Dirty toilet, black fingerprints on everything in the bathroom, an ice bucket with surface mold and cracked bottom (along with a bag inside to make it usable.

We called for the wifi password and the attendant muttered 'motel' and hung up on my g/f. When it didn't work I called, he said the same thing and hung up. I walked down to the office just to find out it was 'motor'.

As I said, we stayed. We had a place to sleep, internet and an apprehensive shower for 70 dollars. Included was a bit of comedy and a chance to inform others what this place was all about.

We left at 9 AM the next morning and when I was checking out there was a fellow in the lobby asking if he could have my key as we still had a couple hours left before checkout.

This motel is run by a family from East India who are just doing what they have to to make a buck. The accent is what gave us out wifi code error and that's understandable, however his manner in which he acted was not. They should be grateful for anyone that gives them any money at all. Others are not so understanding and easy going as myself.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple