“Beautiful "European" style church”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saint Anne's Church
Waterbury, Connecticut
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beautiful "European" style church”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The church is beautiful and worth a visit! I just found out recently that my great-grandfather helped build it!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank dberrios2

Northborough, Massachusetts
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Beautiful church the is preserved with care”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have often seen this church from I-84 on my travels between Boston and NY and was intrigued to see what it was like inside. I got caught in a late December snowstorm while traveling home and decided to satisfy my curiosity before I left in the morning.

I went inside and it was everything I hoped it would be. Beautifully maintained and magnificently inspiring. I had a chance to see the beautiful Christmas decorations including the quietly inspirational nativity scene.

Worth the visit particularly if you are a practicing Catholic.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Miusa
Waterbury, Connecticut
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“amen”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

beautiful church in the south side of waterbury ct great bingo night but be care not a great area at night

Visited February 2012
1 Thank guzmanmcg

Been to Saint Anne's Church? Share your experiences!