Hampton Inn Waterbury
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Quality Inn(Waterbury)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwaterbury areahighway sidefree breakfasthot breakfastwould stay againparking lotbusiness centerfresh fruitconvenient locationwaffleseasy accesspleasant staythe breakfast areactfuneralcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here as a half way point for holiday travel. I called early in the day to find out availability and the person was great who answered. Later I booked a room at 8pm, again totally efficient and easy. We arrived at almost midnight. The staff was alert, cheery, lobby was bright, room was clean, comfortable, great beds and bedding and pillows! Room had a microwave-though no closet or place to hang anything so if you need that don't choose room 107. Breakfast was warm and sufficient, coffee was hot by 6 am. This hotel has a great pool so even for a quick overnight have your suits for kids, wish I did! Check out was quick and morning staff was lovely. This is a great stopover hotel or even longer stay!

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Arrived late in the evening returning forma golf vacation with two others. The young lady at the desk looked after all our needs asked if we were Honors Members and gave us a 10 % discount after inquiring if we had AAA or CAA mebership. Friendly staff in the morning - would recommend

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding nearby - with 11 family members ranging from 10 - 70+ and 5 hotel rooms. As far as I know, everyone had a great time and enjoyed the stay. The hotel was pretty easy to find and the rooms were nice. There were a lot of choices at breakfast and it allowed us all to gather together casually, without the need to convene & go out to breakfast as a group. The pool was great - my son, the 10-year-old loved it. The pool water was a bit chilly, so most of the other adults stayed out, but one of my brothers and I spent time in the pool with my son in the afternoon. The room was well ventilated - didn't smell strongly of chlorine - so everyone was comfortable sitting near the pool while my son swam in the evening - we could toss toys in the pool and keep an eye on him while chatting, so that was nice. Beds were comfortable, as always.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel was right off the highway, easy to find. Staff were helpful and accomdodating. Checkin was fast and efficient. Clean and comfortable. Nice pool and workout room. Breakfast was good, nice breakfast area. Definately will return when on business in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Helpful and friendly staff; Clean rooms. Road noise from I-84 is deafening in the rooms on the back of the hotel. I was disappointed to see a hotel manager walk past the family coming out of their room with their dog and not say anything to them in a NO pet hotel. Breakfast bar substandard.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family