“Best coffee around ”
Review of Cheshire Coffee

Cheshire Coffee
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Waterbury
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Obsessed with this place. I first found Cheshire Coffee when I was spending a lot of time in Cheshire and Waterbury for wedding planning activities. Now I'll drive 35 mins to treat myself to an iced coconut mocha latte that is to die for. They also have a selection of paninis and pastry that are great for lunch or a snack.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Great spot right off East Main Street for a good cup of java and a muffin or breakfast sandwich. With all the construction on I-84 West get off at Exit 26, make a right, and just go straight. It's in a small strip mall on the left. Get a brew and something to eat, then get back on East Main. At the first light, less then a mile away, you can jump back on 84 East after the three lanes have merged to two.

1  Thank W-Hartford_CT
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I went for cappuccino's after dinner. There coffee is always fresh and the have great cookies and pastry shop. Staff is very friendly

Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

Excellent coffee plus munchies and light meals (although I find the food, while tasty, priced a bit on the high side.) Open long hours and most everyday (it's my holiday go to place for sure!) It's conveniently located both for local stoppers (and shoppers) and quick access to the highway for commuters. Neat and clean with cheerful, pleasant staff. Lots of parking both for your car and for you inside to take a load off, enjoy your coffee, and maybe catch up on your email.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

We normally do Starbucks, but when we are in the area, it is close to Costco and Blackies, this is our go to place.
They have some of the best coffees going (wife loves the specialty coffees) and teas going. Place has a very friendly feel. Service is always with a smile, and the sandwiches are great, as are the deserts.
It is a NICE place to go to to relax and have a coffee and a treat.