“The best coffee house!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Waterbury
Southington, Connecticut
“The best coffee house!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I'm addicted to Cheshire Coffee. I've had almost everything there.... Iced teas, coffees, lattes, hot chocolates, and chai tea lattes. And everything I have had there is so amazing. I've never been disappointed. My favorite is the pumpkin pie chai tea latte and an iced green tea with honey. Yumm!

Their prices are fair... They are cheaper than Starbucks. And their drinks are a lot better than Starbucks too.

The atmosphere inside is really nice. The staff is always incredibly friendly and if you're a "regular," they remember your name and what you order. I usually go to Cheshire Coffee to study and it's usually quiet enough to study (sometimes the music is a little too loud, but if you request the staff to lower the music, they will.) There is a fireplace too! It's really nice to come study by the fireplace with a hot cup of pumpkin chai tea latte on a cold day.

Their food is always incredible. I'm obsessed with the health granola bar. I highly recommend it. And I love their chicken sandwiches. They will heat it up for you too. Oh and did I mention the whipped creme they use is homemade? So good!

If I could come to Cheshire coffee every day, I would. It's nice to have a unique coffee house so close to home. I used to drive out of my way to go to the Cheshire location (about 20 minutes away from me.) So I was so excited when I heard they were opening a location in Waterbury. Now I have Cheshire coffee only 5 minutes away! But please open one in Brookline, Massachusetts! There are no good coffee shops there.

2 Thank SaraCatherine