“Its friday”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 315 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very good restaurant has a good variety of dishes you can eat and enjoy has booths to sit and enjoy your food weather you are there for lunch or for dinner and the place also has T.V. to watch while your there.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

My Bff and I came here to visit. We ended up staying three hours. Ashley was very polite and told us we could stay as long as we like. She kept checking on us. My food was only a burger and was just ho drum.... But good company made it all worth it. I WAS SURPRISED to see a lot of families here. It was great to see how well they treat kids. I think I found a new place to Bring my grandkids.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My BFF and I love to go to dinner and we picked this restaurant, the waitress Ashley was great, smiley very friendly, atmosphere was good not too noisy, the food was good for the price, we had the 2 for 10, I had the Friday shrimp and fries, shrimp was great not so much the fries, the appetizer was good we would comeback here again if we could get the same waitress, Ashley

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Similar to its counterparts such as Applebee's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and the ilk, T.G.I. Friday's food tastes cardboardy and unoriginal. It succeeds upon its mantra because everyone looks forward to the end of the work week. Only, spend your time at a better restaurant!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

WE had great service, staff was friendly. Food was good, wait was mininium and had a great time